For a 360 aerial view of our facilities click here.
Elvan George Locker Room/ Hospitality Room
Originally built in the early 1980’s the Elvan George Building, which houses the locker room, training room, equipment room, coaches locker room, and game day hospitality room for the Tiger football program, went through a major renovation in the spring/summer of 2009. Through private donations the old weight room was removed from this building with the completion of the Pat O’ Neal Center, and thus the football locker room expanded and upgraded to include: new flooring, new lockers, increased windows, new lighting fixtures, repainted walls and ceilings among other improvements. In addition, the training room, equipment room, coaches’ locker room, and hospitality room were totally remodeled and updated. The exterior of the building was painted and the tiger logos added that summer.
For a 360 View of the Elvan George Locker Room Click Here.
Norris Field, in much of its present form, has served as home to the Tigers since 1930. The field has served as the site of one national championship game - the Tigers' only crown- which came in the NAIA ranks in 1993. ECU has also won 16 conference championships with Norris Field serving as its home.The home side stadium was repainted in the summer of 2008 and new bleachers installed in the spring of 2009. Current plans are underway to begin a fund-raising initiative to replace the grass with artificial turf.
In 2007, a new permanent hardwood floor was added to the basketball court along with two new basketball goals. In 2008, a project to remodel the hall of fame lobby and trophy area was completed. In the spring of 2010, the women’s locker room was updated with new lockers, carpet, and paint. The last two projects mentioned were made possible through private donations.
For a 360 inside look of Kerr Center Click Here.
ECU Women's Soccer Field
In the summer of 2009, bleachers were installed at the home field for the women’s soccer team. In the spring of 2010, a new Daktronics scoreboard was added to the facility with a generous donation from McCourtney’s Pharmacy from here in Ada.
ECU Softball Field
Home to the Lady Tigers who were the conference runner-ups in 2010, this facility was recently upgraded with a new press box and bleachers. In the winter of 2010 a new Daktronics scoreboard was installed.
ECU Baseball Field
Baseball has a long history at ECU dating back to the mid 1920’s when the Waner brothers played for the Tigers, both of whom eventually made it to Cooperstown. In the spring and summer of 2010 a major facility enhancement project was completed through a very generous donation to the baseball program. During that time, the baseball facility building was completely renovated to include an expanded locker room, updated coaches’ office and restroom, and a remodeled indoor batting cage. The exterior of the building was also painted and signage added. Enhancements to the field, new backstop and netting system, and improved dugouts and fencing were completed in August of 2010. Prior to this, a new Daktronics scoreboard was installed through a donation by Valley View Regional Hospital in January of 2009 and new bleachers and press box were also added later that year.
ECU Tennis Courts
Through a recent fund-raising campaign the upper and lower level tennis courts were resurfaced and bleachers added for fan seating.
Pat O'Neal Strength and Conditioning Center
The Pat O’ Neal Strength and Conditioning Center is located on the south side of north football practice field. It was designed to give student-athletes the best opportunity to develop the physical and mental abilities needed in their particular sport. At points during the year the Center may be used by outside groups which have a long-term positive effect on the university and especially the athletic department. First priority is given to those sports in season, especially football.